Parents Encouraged to complete survey
For a number of years Inverell High School has been undertaking the "Tell Them From Me" survey with students. The survey is co-ordinated by the NSW Department of Education and is undertaken by many schools across the state.
The survey is undertaken by a Canada based company called The Learning Bar, and the school is presented with detailed summary reports that cover a wide range of areas. This feedback is important in helping the school improve and make changes to benefit students and parents.
All information is completely confidential and managed by The Learning Bar, the school only receives a summary report. No individual responses can be identified.
This semester there is also a separate survey for parents to complete that cover a range of areas such as:
- How welcome do Parents feel contacting and interacting with the school,
- How informed Parents are by the school,
- How much time students spend on homework,
- How much support Parents give their students at home with their homework,
- How our school supports our students learning,
- How our school supports positive behaviour,
- How safe our school is for students,
- How inclusive our school is for students,
- How much Parents participate in their students education.
The survey window is now open and closes on the 21st October. All parents are encouraged to complete the survey to ensure the summary reports of the data cover the widest range of respondents.
To complete the survey, please go online to: